When I throw a party, I always try to think of something new to do — call it a new “party trick,” if you will. Whether it’s a themed dessert table, or a DIY station, I normally try and choose something that’s interactive. It just makes for a better party. It’s fun, and interesting, and gets people excited.
When it came time to figure out what I wanted to do for my birthday this year, I searched and searched the internet to get ideas. Here are 5 of the most original and creative party ideas I found, all of which I hope to eventually try:
1. Pizza Party – Who doesn’t love pizza? This would even work great with kids. Thanks to my cousin Monica for tipping me off on this idea. (Source: http://www.tonyastaab.com)
2. S’mores Station – So you don’t love pizza? Don’t say you don’t love s’mores. And using a Sternos to heat the marshallows, then surrounding them in rocks/pebbles…that’s genius! (Source: http://www.livinglocurto.com)
3. Wine and Cheese Table – I love the use of a chalkboard to label food and drinks. A cute and clever idea. (Source: http://rock-ur-party.tablespoon.com)
4. Banana Pops Bar – You can’t go wrong with chocolate dipped bananas (or anything, for that matter) and toppings, toppings, toppings. (Source: http://www.bakersroyale.com)
5. Mixology Station – How cool is this? This is probably one of the most original party stations I’ve seen. (Source: http://blog.hwtm.com)
Have any party great party ideas you’d like to share? I’d love to hear it. Just leave a comment below.